TMB-C Semi Auto Flute Lamination Machine
- The bottom sheet can be A, B, C, D, E and F Flute corrugated 2Ply sheet. It is fed automatically by vacuum suction type.
- The top paper / board may be 150 - 600 GSM which has to be fed manually by the operator.
- The core designed Rubber Roller together with Knurled Steel Roller enhances the evenness of gluing, strength of stickiness as well as lowering the production cost.
- Automatic recirculating of glue supply.
- Top and bottom sheet detectors are installed to stop the machine while no sheets are detected either on top or on bottom.
- All materials are inspected according to ISO-9001 standards.
- The electrical and electronic equipments are branded and are as per European Quality standards (CE certified).
- Sometimes, the corrugated 2Ply sheet may be wavy, not smooth or too thin and difficult for auto feeding. For this, a manual feeding device is suplied optional along with the machine. This device is equipped with universal castors easy for dismantling and mounting.
- 3 Ply and 5 Ply boards can be pasted. Board to board can also be pasted.
- For top sheet, either Kraft paper or Duplex board can be used.
User friendly machine - easy for operation and easy for maintenance.
|Max Size||1100 x 900mm||1300 x 1100mm||1450 x 1200mm||1600 x 2000mm|
|Min Size||350 x 350mm||350 x 350mm||350 x 350mm||350 x 350mm|
|Max Speed||3600 Sheets/hour||3600 Sheets/hour||3600 Sheets/hour||3600 Sheets/hour|
|Total Power||6.4 Kw||6.4 Kw||6.4 Kw||8.55 Kw|
|Total Weight||4,800 Kg||5,500 Kg||6,200 Kg||7,800 kg|
TMB-D Model only for 3 Ply Duplex top sheet above 200 GSM can also be supplied.